Hopper bottom silos range from 5m to 11m diameter with either 45° or 60° cones. The hopper silo ranges can be manufactured with either a heavy-duty hip ring or with an internal light weight hip ring. All of the silos within our range come with Z600 (600 gr/m2 of Zinc) galvanising and S350GD steel construction. A wide corrugation profile of 106mm pitch for only 13mm profile depth is standard.
For poor flowing products, such as meals and woodchips, silos with smooth-wall construction are also available offering the perfect solution.
- Round hopper bottom bin capacities from 35 to 1,500 tonnes based on wheat at 750kg/m³.
- Supplied flat pack for bolted construction onsite.
- 45 and 60 degree hoppers available.
- Diameters from 5m to 11m.
- Custom diameters available to suit existing bases if replacing an end of life silo.
- Galvanised, stainless, mild steel & painted options available.
- Bin slides – manual, motorised & electro pneumatic.
- Special silos available to suit customer’s applications.
In addition to the standard silo range, within the scope of supply will be:
- Complete aeration systems (fans, perforated floors, etc.).
- Temperature control systems (portable or with computers).
- Unloading equipment.
- Walkways & catwalks - the catwalk system is modular to be able to adapt to all types of conveyor loads and to any design of the plant.
- Towers and structures (supporting columns, work towers, structures for loading silos of trucks / trains).